Fresh salmon salad with couscous (4 to 6 portions)
- 600 grams of Chilean salmon fillet without the skin, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups of couscous
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chopped into small cubes
- 3 tbsp fine chopped red onion
- 50 cc of lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp fresh minced mint leaves
Hydrate the couscous with 2 cups of boiling water, one tablespoon of oil and a little salt, and leave in a covered bowl, until the water has been completely absorbed. Let it cool completely.
Marinate the salmon with lemon juice and refrigerate for 10 minutes
In the meantime, in a bowl combine the couscous with the tomatoes, cucumber, pineapple, lemon zest and onion.
Combine the diced salmon with the marinated sauce.
Season with olive oil, dill, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with chopped mint leaves and serve immediately, or keep in the refrigerator until serving.
Salmon anticuchos with seafood and vegetables4 portions