A simple to prepare and delicate salmon and pasta dish which is always a gourmet option and is ideal for family celebrations.
- 500 grams of fresh spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 grams of fresh asparagus
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 400 grams of skinless Chilean salmon, cut into small pieces
- 200 grams of ricotta
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh or dried dill
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp capers
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet.
When it is hot, sauté the asparagus and salmon, parsley and dill for one or two minutes. Salt and pepper to taste
Add the freshly cooked pasta, still hot, stir gently; add the Parmesan cheese and finally the ricotta in small spoonfuls.
Sprinkle with capers and serve immediately.