Brown Rice Risotto with Salmon and Lemon (4 portions)
For the risotto:
- 400 grams of Chilean Salmon fillet (a whole portion)
- Olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon (grated and squeezed)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup of brown long grain risotto rice
- 3 liters of vegetable stock -- heated
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, paint with the oil, place the fillet with the skin facing down, season with salt to taste and cover with the one half of the lemon zest.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and squeeze one half of the lemon over the fish.
4. Separate the meat into large “shard” pieces. Discard the skin.
1. In a medium-sized pot, melt half the butter and add the onion.
2. Add the rice and stir in the melted butter, and heat the grains of rice well. Add the wine and stir well, until almost dry and all the alcohol is evaporated.
3. After a few moments and while stirring, add the broth that has been heated, until the rice is al dente (about 30 minutes).
4. Add the Parmesan cheese, the rest of the butter, and stir well until creamy.
5. Turn off the heat, add the salmon pieces and zest from the other half of the lemon, and mix gently. Serve immediately.
1. If you want to speed up the risotto preparation, start cooking the rice in a pressure cooker and finish the last 20 minutes in the cooking with the broth.
2. Homemade vegetable broth can be used for the preparation of the recipe.
Ingredients for the vegetable stock:
- 2 small celery stalks
- 1 small leek stalk
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
Preparation of the broth:
1. Cut the vegetables into thick pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan and add the vegetables and sauté until slightly cooked.
3. Add 3 liters of hot water and, when boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes with the pot covered. Strain, squeezing the vegetables well. Keep the broth warm.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Tapioca and Salmon Canapé (30)30 portions
Salmon Tartar with Avocado (4 portions)4 portions
Bifum salad with sesame coated salmon (6 portions)6 portions
Brown Rice Risotto with Salmon and Lemon (4 portions)4 portions