Roasted Salmon and Mint Pesto Vegetable Spaghetti ( 4 portions)
For mint pesto:
- 2 cups of mint leaves
- ½ cup nuts
- 1 cup olive oil
- 20 grs grated Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
For the salmon:
- olive oil for greasing
- 600 grams of Chilean Salmon fillet in 4 portions
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
For vegetable spaghetti:
- 1 medium carrot cut as spaghetti
- 1 medium squash cut as spaghetti
- 200 grs of fresh skinned and cooked hearts of palm cut as spaghetti
- 250 grs of fresh ricotta
1. Wash, dry and put the mint leaves into the blender. Add the nuts, oil, Parmesan cheese, season with salt to taste, and blend well. Let stand.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, brush with olive oil, place the fillets with the skin side down, season with salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
1. Meanwhile, in a large pot, boil 3 liters of salted water. Place the vegetables in the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
2. Add the ricotta, half of the pesto sauce and stir the vegetables well. Add more salt if necessary.
3. Serve the salmon steaks with the rest of the pesto sauce and a portion of the vegetable spaghetti.
Suggestion: pesto sauce can also be made in a food processor.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Vatapá – from Bahia (6 portions)-
Salmon lasagna with ricotta, parmesan cheese and herbs from the garden8 portions
Roasted Salmon and Hearts of Palm4 portions
Salmon with Vegetables, Teppan Style (4 portions)4 portions