Sautéed Salmon with sesame seeds and vegetables (6 portions)
- 1 kilo of salmon fillet from Chile
- 1 tsp of sunflower oil
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 red pepper cut in julienne
- 1 green pepper cut in julienne
- 1 medium sized Italian squash, cut into sticks
- 1 cup small broccoli tops
- 2 chives cut in julienne
- Soy sauce to add when serving
Spread the sesame seeds onto a large flat plate.
Cut the salmon fillet into medium cubes.
Roll and cover the salmon cubes with sesame seeds and set aside.
Heat oil in a deep pan or wok over medium to strong heat.
Sauté the salmon cubes for 30 seconds and then add the vegetables, carrots, Italian zucchini, broccoli, peppers and scallions.
Stir carefully so as not to break the salmon or vegetables.
Sauté for 3 more minutes, remove from heat and serve immediately, accompanied with white rice and soy sauce if desired.
Salmon lasagna with ricotta, parmesan cheese and herbs from the garden8 portions