- 1 egg
- 450 grams of Chilean salmon without skin
- ¾ cup of breadcrumbs or ground soda crackers
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fine chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
To make the sandwich:
- 2 cups of clean and dry soft lettuce (Spanish) leaves
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- drops of lemon juice
- 2 sliced of ripe tomatoes
- 8 slices of cheese (optional)
- Toothpicks with decorative flags
Grind the salmon meat in a food processor.
Mix all the ingredients of the hamburger: ground salmon, egg, breadcrumbs, lemon zest, parsley and onion. Salt and pepper to taste
Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes.
Make the hamburgers by forming medium sized flattened balls.
Heat oil in a pan over high heat and cook the burgers 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
For the sandwich;
Mix the mayonnaise with drops of lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Cut the bread in half, spread one half with mayonnaise and add a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, the salmon hamburger and mozzarella cheese. Cover the sandwich and serve immediately, with a toothpick and a decorative flag.
Great if accompanied with French fries.
Salmon anticuchos with seafood and vegetables4 portions
Brown Rice Risotto with Salmon and Lemon (4 portions)4 portions
Salmon papillote with scallops and tomatoes (4 portions)-