- 400 grams diced Chilean salmon fillet
- salt to taste
- zest of 1 lemon
- ½ diced avocado
- 2 diced tomatoes without skin and without seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- pepper sauce to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
1. In a bowl, place the salmon cubes, season with salt and add the lemon zest and refrigerate.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the avocado, tomato, oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper sauce, add the onion and let stand.
3. Mold each portion of tartar using a metal ring of approximately 9 cm in diameter. Start with a layer of the avocado mixture and top it off with a layer of seasoned salmon.
4. Finish with a drop of olive oil and serve with fresh green salad leaves.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Roasted Salmon and Mint Pesto Vegetable Spaghetti ( 4 portions)4 portions
Vatapá – from Bahia (6 portions)-
Salmon Poke (4 portions)4 portions
Salmon with Vegetables, Teppan Style (4 portions)4 portions