A simple dish to prepare and delicious sautéed meal of oriental origin
- 500 grams of salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 carrots peeled and sliced lengthwise into sticks
- 2 tender Italian zucchini, cut lengthwise into sticks
- 150 grs of baby corn, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ red pepper, in julienne
- ½ yellow pepper in julienne
- 3 clean scallions, in julienne
- 2 cups of bean sprouts
- 200 grs of mushrooms cut in half
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
Heat the canola oil in a large wok or deep pan over high heat.
When very hot, add the carrot sticks, zucchini, chives and paprika in julienne, and sauté for one minute, then add the bean sprouts, mushrooms and baby corns and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
Add the diced salmon, sesame oil, lemon zest and sauté for 2 minutes more.
Finally, remove from the heat and add the soy sauce.
Serve immediately with cooked jasmine rice