- 500 g of skinless Chilean salmon fillet
- 1 Alaska cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp grated or ground ginger
- 3 tbsp sun flower oil
- 50 cc of lemon juice
- 60 cc of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of wasabi, when serving
Mix together the lemon juice, soy sauce, oil and ginger. Keep refrigerated.
Cut the salmon fillet into thin slices. Place on a medium elongated plate, cover with lemon juice, thin slices of cucumber and wasabi.
Serve immediately very cold.
* To accompany: a good cold sparkling wine is recommended.